Today, we left from Crescent City. We pedaled on a winding road. The scenery changed from yesterday.
This road had little green and there were many cars and cycling guys.
The weather was hot. I got really sweaty.
Away from the road, we went to the Redwood Forest. The place was so relaxing.
We lay down on the green. It was very nice. We slept a little.
In the evening, we went to a fruit orchard.There were many oranges. I like fruit.
The owner gave us a lot of oranges. We ate them for dinner.
Now we are staying at a hotel. I will go to bed. See you tomorrow.....

by Koron
4 June
Last night I had a good sleep.I had a lot of energy.The destination was San Francisco!
We continued to pedal for a long distance without resting.
Today we saw a car accident. Near San Francisco, there were many cars. Cars crashed.
I was scared. We should be aware of cars. Safety was a very important thing for us.
In the evening, we got to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a red and long bridge. It was very picturesque. Tonight we will eat a delicious dinner while looking at it.
by Koron
Very beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteOranges were with this tree? :)
Your Fine Weather
Wow the fruit orchard is very cool, and you relaxed there it's very nice, I would like to meet this place, I like to enjoy the view, many greens.
ReplyDeleteThe accident was so bad, I know it's to sad, I'm sorry Mr. Koron
Flipflopchanel
Wow! What a wonderful scenery! How long is the Golden Gate Bridge? It's fantastic!
ReplyDelete- Amazing Steel