We have almost reached the middle of our trip. I am little tired, because the route has become rough. I feel so much vibration. Yesterday, I passed through the Redwood Forest. This forest looked like a dinosaur era's forest. I felt that a dinosaur could appear in front of me right now. In forest, it was very humid but fresh. Now I am in Eureka. This area is a bay area. We met nice girls who go on a trip in the opposite direction. We shared our experience each other. We had good time with them in Eureka.
I'm on the Golden gate bridge that is an orange color. This bridge is very famous. Many movies show this bridge. San Francisco is one of the best city to live in. This city has harmony between city and nature. The route which connects San Francisco to Santa Barbara has some beautiful bike paths that go through the middle of the sandy beaches. In Santa Barbara, my Korean friend lives there. So we will stay at his house one night.

Spartan, Boston
How well with you have riding. Everywhere you have Korean friends :)
ReplyDeleteYour Fine Weather.