Thursday, June 12, 2014

Our last day

 The day before our the last day, we were looking forward to reaching our goal. We were using the cycling road which  was located beside the beach, and this road has a beautiful view and a long distance. We spent a lot of comfortable time there. However, this road was sometimes shared with pedestrians. So we rode carefully around the people.  

 When we reached the beach, which is a famous spot for surfers, I was very tired. I rested at my hotel. During this time, my partners went surfing on the beach. The next day, I recovered.

   

 The final day, when I continued cycling, we met another bike trio. They were all female. We talked about our travel experiences with each other, and had a drink. After two hours, I started to  like one of the members who is Mexican. We decided every one went their separate ways, and after that, we decided our schedule ourselves, and said goodbye.

 The Mexican girl and I went to the San Diego Zoo. We had a wonderful time. In the evening, we (The Mexican girl and I) reached the Border Field State Park which is separated from the Mexico. At night she had to go back to Mexico, so she went and jumped beyond the border. I said goodbye in my mind.


 by kate      

No comments:

Post a Comment