We(Asian nice 3 guys) took a ferry to downtown Seattle yesterday. Last night, we stayed at a very nice hotel. We could see Seattle's beautiful city.
Today we started cycling. Today was a nice day for our first cycling. We went to the Science Fiction Museum and Pioneer Square, which were very famous places in Seattle.
We went down winding roads and saw some forest plantations.
The weather was nice.I feel excited and hope that our cycling trip will be a good experience for us.
by Koron
2 Jun
We got up late because we were very tired. At 11:00 we started cycling.
We went to Castle Rock. We were surprised by this rock. I remembered Turkey. It was like Cappadocia!
We ate sandwiches for lunch. This sandwiches were made by our friends, whom we met last night.
I felt comfortable when we ate under blue sky.
In the afternoon, we went to the Oregon coastline.
Today was little cold, so we couldn't swim. But we enjoyed it. It was very beautiful place.
We pedaled over 50 miles. It was very tough.But I enjoyed our cycling trip.
| Castle Rock |
| Oregon coastline |
Wow! What a beautiful coastline and marvelous rock! How tall is the Castle Rock? It's amazing!
ReplyDelete-Amazing Steel