Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let's go to san francisco!

  Today, I start a bike trip with my best friends.
I'm very excited because this bike trip is one of my Bucket list items. The starting point is Seattle. We think this route has a lot of accommodations and restaurants, so we didn't prepare too much food.
  The route is so winding but flat. It doesn't matter for us, because we can see a picturesque coast view. There are a lot of strange rocks. The ocean's color is pure blue. I think it is big piece of art. I like all of this trip except for the climate. Because the route is located near coast, it is a little humid. I sweated easily.
  Our original plan is 100Km/day, but it is difficult. We have decided that we don't care about time just enjoying the trip. After 10 days, we arrived in Newport. We get rest for one day.

Spartan, Boston






2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a nice coast view! It looks windy, isn't it? It's amazing!
    -Amazing Steel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best place to start. Good look!

    Your Fine Weather

    ReplyDelete