Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm done!

  Now my trip is almost done. I'm on the California Beach. Before lunch, I enjoyed suntan. After lunch, I tried surfing. It was very exciting. Look at this picture. It's me. I met many surfer friends. I think this experience was most interesting moment during my bike trip. However, I am running out of my cash. So I should look for kind neighborhood.




  

  I arrived at small town. This town was very calm and nature friendly. Neighbors were kind. One neighbor provided food and place to sleep. We promised helping their work tomorrow. We talked with them until midnight. I love this small town. Maybe after finish this trip, I will prepare to move this lovely town.

  Here is San Diego zoo. There are many kinds of animal. We have happy time in zoo. I like meerkat. They are cute and amazing animals. 

Finally, we reach Imperial Beach Nolf Airport. I feel walking on the sky. I learn lots of things from experience. If I have enough time, I will try other route.

Spartan!, Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment