Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Going to San Francisco!

  We stayed the second night at a hotel which is located near the coast. We could see the ocean, which was a breathtaking view. We took a bath, and after that we drank all night. The next day, we woke up late in the morning, and we ate breakfast quickly. We started cycling again. The road was very busy, and a lot of cars took over us. However the road had two lanes; the car lane and bicycle lane were separated. It was very safe for cyclists.

自転車レーンが広い!



  After few hours of riding, we went to the Redwood Forest. There was the biggest tree which I have never seen. After lunch, we went to a fruit orchard which had a lot of  fruit trees. We started to ride again. While cycling, we met another cyclist who came from Montreal in Canada. We spent a lot of time near by the ocean with him, and had a good conversation. In the evening, we started to go to San Francisco. When I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, I was surprised, because the Golden Gate Bridge's color is red! I thought that it was gold.



by kate

 

No comments:

Post a Comment